source url Our Aims
- To offer outstanding leadership, teaching and learning
- To support young people to reach their academic potential.
- To offer a broad, balanced and rich curriculum.
- To develop new approaches to teaching and learning that reflect local circumstances.
- To nurture a lasting passion and curiosity for learning.
- To help develop rounded, caring and socially responsible young people.
- To foster young people’s physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- To encourage community and family engagement that enhances learning outcomes.
- To encourage innovation and the sharing and development of professional practice.